The International Journal of Culture, Tourism, and Hospitality Research focuses on building bridges in theory, research, and practice across the inter-related fields of culture, tourism and hospitality.
The journal especially seeks to nurture interdisciplinary multicultural work among sociological, psychological, geographical, consumer, leisure, marketing, travel and tourism, hospitality, and sport and entertainment researchers.
The journal covers:
- Tourist culture and behaviour
- Marketing practices in tourism and hospitality, and how this relates to cultures
- Consumer behaviour and trends in tourism and hospitality
- Destination culture and destination marketing
- International tourism and hospitality
Den Zugang zu ABI/Inform bekommen Sie über den virtuellen Campus / Mein EBC / Extern.